International Women’s Day celebrated on 08 March every year all over the world. A great day to appreciate and admire the works and sacrifices of women. The International Women’s Day 2017 is coming on Wednesday 08 March. Let’s Celebrate the Women’s Day with our 7 Delicious Women’s Day Recipes to tribute the special women in your life.
Women’s Day is a magnificent time to wish the women around the world by sending them the Best Quotes on Women’s Day. Also, you can send them the Appealing Poetry on Women’s Day or make unique DIY Women’s Day Cards for them to wish the message of the day. Or just arrange a beautiful party with Perfect Themes of Women’s Day.
The best way to celebrate the Women’s Day is to make some good Women’s Day Recipes on the day to wish women in your life. Here we are providing you 7 best yummy and delicious Women’s Day Recipes also including the desert recipes. For your ease and help, we are also providing you the HD Images of Women’s Day Recipes. With these pictures, you can better understand the recipes.
7 Delicious and Mouth-Watering Women’s Day Recipes:
Here are the best and yummy 7 amazing Women’s Day Recipes. Just go through and try which you find best to make on the upcoming International Women’s Day 2017.
1. Stuffed Rice Ring Women’s Day Recipes:
Very yummy and delicious recipe, you can make it easily and quickly. So must try this recipe on the Women’s Day.
- Rice 500 Gram
- Onion 1-2
- Saffron powder ½ t-spoon
- Vegetable broth 1liter
- Olive oil 4 tbsp.
- Butter 25 Gram
- Parmesan cheese (grated) 125 Gram
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Peas (shelled) 1cup
- Ground nutmeg a pinch
- Bacon strip 1
For Lining and Filling:
- Bacon strip (thin) 15
- Provola cheese 125 Gram
- Zucchini slices (thin) 15
- At first, step preheat the oven at 350°.
- Take a saucepan and heat the olive oil. Now add bacon piece and peas after few seconds add vegetable broth and cook until the veggies
- Add pepper and salt, and the grated nutmeg and turn off the flame.
- Grill the zucchini slices from both sides on a grill
- Now in a large saucepan add onion and butter and cook for 10 to 15 minutes and add rice.
- Now add broth slowly, then saffron and cook until the rice tender then put parmesan cheese, stir it and off the flame.
- Take a ring pan and arrange zucchini and bacon slice in it and fill with cooked rice, peas, and the provola cheese and bake for 35 minutes. That’s it you have done.
- Serve the yummy stuffed ring rice.
2. Lentil and Grapefruit Salad Women’s Day Recipe:
- Steak 1
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Olive oil 2 tbsp.
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Honey ½ tsp.
- Onion 1
- Lentils 1can
- Red cabbage ¼ cup
- Parsley leaf (roughly chopped) ½ cup
- Grapefruits red 2
- Arugula 4 cup
- With a foil line the broiler-proof baking sheet and place in a pan, now put the steak on it, add salt and pepper and broil for 5 minutes both sides.
- After 5 minutes cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil, honey, ¼ tsp. Salt and pepper, and mustard in a bowl. Add onion, cabbage, parsley, lentils and toss it.
Thinly slice the grapefruits, and add steak, arugula, and grapefruit into salad and enjoy the delicious bites
3. Beautiful and Easy Sandwich Women’s Day Recipes:
It’s very easy and beautiful recipe signifying the Women’s Day. It will surely bring a smile on the face of Woman for whom you’re preparing this healthy recipe. So try on the women’s day to bring a beautiful smile on her face.
- Carrot 1
- Corn 10
- Cucumber ½
- Bread slice 1
- Black olives 2
- Just cut the bread in a circle.
- Shred the carrot and cucumber.
- Now just arrange the ingredients as shown in the image or do some variations and serve it.
4. Sesame Chicken and Chili-Lime Slaw Women’s Day Recipes:
- Egg whites 2
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Chicken breast (skinless) 2-3
- Sesame seeds ½ cup
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice ¼ cup
- Ginger (grated) 1 tbsp.
- Honey 1 tsp.
- Red chili (sliced thinly) 1
- Red cabbage (small shredded) 1
- Carrot 2
- Cilantro leaves 1/3 cup
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Take a bowl and beat egg whites, add salt and beat again.
- Dip chicken in egg white and coat in sesame seeds, and place on a plate.
- On medium heat, put a cast-iron skillet and add oil, and chicken. Cook until it becomes golden brown. Now put in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk lemon juice, honey, ginger, salt, pepper, and chili.
- Toss the carrots and cabbage in the batter and fold in cilantro to serve with the delicious chicken.
5. Mango Macadamia Slice Women’s Day Recipes:
- Flour 1 cup
- Macadamia nuts ¾ cup
- Self-rising flour ½ cup
- Butter 90 Gram
- Caster sugar ½ cup
- Egg 1
- Sour cream 300 Gram
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp.
- Mangos 2
- Coconut flakes for garnish
- Cream (whipped) for garnish
- First of all, preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread baking paper in the pan.
- In a food processor, add egg, flour, butter, self-rising flour, sugar, and macadamias, and pulse until the batter gets the shape of the dough.
- Press dough in the pan, and put in the oven bake for 20 minutes, and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to make it cool.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix sugar and cream and spread over the baked dough and arrange mango strips on it.
- Again bake for 15 minutes, and cut in rectangles, garnish with coconut flakes, and cream and serve.
6. Cauliflower fritters Women’s Day Recipes:
- Cauliflower ½ cup
- Peas ¾ cup
- Onion (chopped) 1
- Flour 2/3 cup
- Green Chili 1
- Masala powder ¾ tsp.
- Turmeric ¼ tsp.
- Eggs 2
- Water ¼ cup
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp.
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Cucumber (grated without seeds) 1
- Garlic 1 clove
- Boil cauliflower in water for 3 minutes, and then add peas and cook for 2 minutes and off the flame.
- In a mixing bowl mix onion, chili and boiled veggies.
- Pore flour, turmeric and masala and add cauliflower, water, and beaten egg yolks, and mix it well. Beat the egg whites and add in the mixture of cauliflower.
- In a frying pan heat the oil and fry the mixture in small batches for 5 minutes from both sides.
- Prepare Raita with yogurt, cucumber, and garlic and add salt and pepper as per taste. Now serve the Cauliflower fritters with this delicious Raita.
7. Yummy Cupcakes Women’s Day Recipes:
- Food cake mix 1 box
- Cocoa powder 3 tbsp.
- Cinnamon 2 1/2 tsp.
- Baking powder
- Unsalted butter ½ cup
- Eggs 4
- Buttermilk ¾ cup
- Sour cream ¾ cup
- Let the oven preheat to 350°F.
- Now pore the cocoa powder, cake mix, baking powder, and cinnamon, in a bowl and stir it.
- Smoothly whisk eggs, butter, sour cream, buttermilk vanilla extract, and dry ingredients, until the batter gets smooth.
- Fill the batter in cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes and let them cool.
Ingredients for Icing:
- Sugar 3 cup
- Unsalted butter 1 cup
- Vanilla extract 1
- Whipping cream 2 tbsp.
- Food color (purple and green)
- Mix butter and sugar in mixer at low speed for 3 minutes and add vanilla essence, and cream, mix again until it gets smooth.
- Separate the mixture into 3 bowls and add green and purple food colors and ice it on the top of cool cupcakes and serve the delicious bites.