St Patrick’s Day, a day of the feast celebrated on 17 March or around every year in some countries. St Patrick’s Day 2017 coming on Friday 17 March 2017. Let’s celebrate the great St Patrick’s Day with our amazing and yummy St Patrick’s Day Recipes collection.
St Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious celebration having Facts behind the St Patrick’s Day. People send Famous Quotes on St Patrick’s Day and share Appealing Cards on St Patrick’s Day and much more. They are busy in many activities on the day Parades on St Patrick’s Day also held as Celebrations of the day.
Also, people wear Related Costume on St Patrick’s Day and busy in many activities. They also make Delightful St Patrick’s Day Recipes to make their loved ones happy on the day. They day is celebrated with family, friends and loved ones.
You can also Celebrate St Patrick’s Day by making delicious St Patrick’s Day recipes and foods. We are providing you the best and related St Patrick’s Day Recipes collection. Go through and try your favorite St Patrick’s Day Recipes to make on a great day. For your help, ease, and better understanding we are also providing you the HD Images of St Patrick’s Day Recipes.
St Patrick’s Day Recipes
Here are 10 best, delicious, and easy St Patrick’s Day Recipes that you can try for the day. Delve into and find your favorite one to make your loved ones happy on the day.
1. Irish Eggs St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Potatoes 6
- Onion 1
- Bell pepper green 1
- Eggs 6
- Melt butter in a pan on medium flame.
- Add onion, potatoes, and green bell pepper and cook until brown, now add beaten eggs and cook for 3 minutes and serve hot.
2. Cupcake Shamrocks St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- All-purpose flour 2 cups
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 2 tbsp.
- Baking powder
- Cooking spray
- Baking soda ½ tsp.
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Buttermilk 1 ¼ cup
- Food color (green)
- Vanilla essence 2
- Sugar 2 cups
- Unsalted butter 1 cup
- Eggs 3
Ingredients for Frosting:
- All-purpose flour ½ cups
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter (unsalted) 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Pure vanilla essence 4
- Salt a pinch
- Color (green)
- Sanding sugar (green) for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350° F align muffin tins and spray the cooking spray.
- Whisk baking powder, flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a measuring cup whisk food coloring, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- In a mixer mix sugar and butter at medium speed for 5 minutes and add eggs, and mix until becomes fluffy.
- Add 1/3 mixture of floor and ½ mixture of buttermilk, and ½ remaining flour and then ½ buttermilk mixture and mix.
- Pour the batter into tins and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan put flour, and ½ cup milk Whisk and cook it become a thick
- Slowly add the remaining milk and cook for 5 minutes and transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic paper and keep in the fridge for 40 minutes.
- Beat sugar and butter in mixer on medium speed for 5 minutes, slowly add little amount of flour mixture and mix until becomes smooth and add salt, food color and vanilla essence and whip for 10 minutes.
- Frost the cupcakes, add sanding sugar on edges of cupcakes. Cut the 3 cupcakes in half without garnishing. Assemble the cupcakes in a platter in shamrock style and serve.
3. Mushroom with Thyme, Rarebit, and Mash Gravy St Patrick’s Day Recipes
Ingredients for Mash:
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Butter 25 gram
- Milk 100 ml
Ingredients for Mushrooms:
- Mushrooms 4
- Olive Oil few drops
- Unsalted butter 50 gram
- Medium onion 1
- Flour 1 tbsp.
- Stout or Guinness 75 ml
- Cheddar vegetarian 140 gram
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Eggs 2
Ingredients for Gravy:
- Extra virgin oil 2 tbsp.
- Onion 1
- Thyme leaves 2 tsp.
- Plain flour 2 tbsp.
- White wine 125 ml
- Vegetable stock 300 ml
- Marmite ½ tsp.
- Set oven at 200° to preheat.
- Boil potatoes for 15 minutes, then after draining ass milk and butter and mash until becomes smooth and remove from flame seasoning with salt.
- Brush mushrooms with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes. Melt butter to make a topping of rarebit and add chopped onion and cook for 10 minutes, then add flour and again cook for a minute.
- Slow down heat and add cheese, Guinness, seasoning, and mustard and stir until cheese melts, then add eggs, and cook for 3 minutes. Pour the rarebit on mushrooms and place aside.
- For gravy, in a pan heat oil and add thyme and onion and cook for 10 minutes, now add flour and cook for 2 minutes, add stock, wine, and marmite, and whisk until becomes thick.
- On heated grills place mushrooms for 2 minutes, and serve with mash and gravy.
4. Potato Cakes with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Potatoes 1 kg
- Butter 100 gram
- Flour 100 gram
- Bicarbonate soda 1
- Cream cheese 250 gram
- Double Cream 100 ml
- Lemon 1
- Salmon slices (smoked) 200 gram
- Caper berries 50 gram
- At 200° preheat the oven, prick potatoes with a fork and bake for 20 minutes and place aside to cool.
- Now set the oven at 180°.
- Peel and cut potatoes in half and take out the flesh in a bowl, and mash well and add 2/3 melted butter, bicarbonate soda, and flour and mix well.
- The remaining butter brush on a baking try and spread the potato mixture, and brush with melted butter and bake for 40 minutes.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and whisk to make it smooth, add lemon juice, double cream and black pepper and mix, then spread the mixture on baked and cooled potatoes cake.
- With a sharp knife cut the cake into small pieces and garnish with salmon strips, dill fronds, lemon zest and caper berries and serve.
5. Potato Furls St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Peeled and boiled potatoes 4
- Salt 1 pinch
- All-purpose flour ¼ cup
- Melted butter 1 tbsp.
- Using a masher mash potatoes and add melted butter, flour, and salt and mix well.
- Flour the kitchen counter and spread the potato dough and knead well and flat into 9-inch circle ¼ inch thick and cut into
- Sprinkle flour and cook the furls for 2 minutes from both sides and season with salt to serve.
6. Eggs and Corned Beef Hash St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Hash browns 32 ounce
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Canola oil ½ cup
- Corned beef (cooked and chopped) 4 cups
- Salt ½ tsp.
- Eggs 7
- Pepper and salt as per tasted
- Minced parsley 2 tbsp.
- Cook onion and hash browns in oil off the heat, and add salt and corned beef.
- Make wells in hash browns and break egg one by one in each well and sprinkle pepper and salt and bake for 20 minutes at 325°.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
7. Green Cake St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- White cake mix 1 pack
- Lime gelatin 2 packs
- Boiling water 1 cup
- Cold water ½ cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Instant pudding vanilla mix 1 pack
- Whipped topping thawed 8 ounce
- Green sprinkles
- According to the directions bake the cake and let it cool.
- In boiling water dissolve gelatin, and add cold water.
- In the cooled cake poke holes and pour the gelatin over cake and keep in the fridge.
- Take a large bowl and whisk pudding mix and milk and add in whipped topping and pour over cake. And garnish with sprinkles and serve after make it cool in refrigerator.
8. Delicious Irish Coffee Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Heavy cream 1 cup
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Hot coffee (strong) 3 cups
- Irish whiskey 4 ounce
In a bowl whisk sugar and cream, pour whiskey and coffee into 4 cups and top with whipped cream and serve instantly.
9. Shamrock Cookies Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Softened butter ½ cup
- Pistachio Pudding 1 pack
- Baking mix 1 1/3 cup
- Egg 1
- White sugar 1 tbsp.
- Grease the baking sheet and preheat oven at 350° F.
- Cream together the pudding mix and butter, and add egg, baking mix and sugar and mix.
- Lightly flour the surface and roll the dough and cut in the shape or shamrock cookies with cutter and place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve.
10. Parfaits Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Pudding mix (instant pistachio) 3 ounce
- Milk 2 cup
- Kiwi fruit 2
- Cool whip
- Food coloring green 2drops
- Green color sugar for garnishing
- Prepare pistachio pudding using milk according to directions and let it chill.
- Layer the kiwi fruit, pudding and cool whip in clear and beautiful dessert glasses, sprinkle green sugar on top and serve after keeping in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.