Treat your loved ones on the coming July 4th with our collection on Delicious and Yummy Patriotic Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe Ideas. Mostly on Fourth of July family members gather to watch Parade of Fourth of July. Watching the parade they mostly prepare neighborhood barbecue, dessert or side dish.
To enjoy the day people make Special Fourth of July Food, festive dishes, and also tasty Fourth of July desserts. But the patriotic Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe will add more to your enjoyment. Pasta salad is always a good choice and is an ultimate barbecue potluck dish for the Independence Day. Pasta salads are easy and quick to make and have a delicious taste too. To make the Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe you can color pasta in red, and blue.
On July 4th people are busy in many activities like share Quotes about July Fourth, and also sharing Slogans and Captions of Fourth of July to motivate each other. They also share Beautiful Gifts of July 4th and Beautiful July 4th Cards with each other to spread the love among each other. On Fourth of July people also wear Patriotic Costume for Fourth of July. They do Special Decorations for the Independence Day and arrange a get-together with family and friends they arrange Party for July 4th.
In such busy Celebrations of July 4th, it is difficult to make complex recipes. In such a situation our Patriotic Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe Ideas will surely help you to make the day more fun.
For your help and ease, we are also providing you the Best and HD Images of July 4th Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe Ideas. Through these images, you can better understand the recipes. So let’s start with our appetizing and tempting Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe Ideas
Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe Ideas
1. Patriotic Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Rotini 16 oz.
- Food coloring (red and blue)
- Mozzarella cheese 16 oz.
- Pepperoni slices 6 oz.
- Artichoke hearts (marinated) 7 oz.
- Olives 4 oz.
- Garbanzo beans 15 oz.
- Onion (red) diced 1 med
- Bell pepper (red) diced 1 med
- Bernstein’s Cheese & Garlic Italian dressing 7 oz.
- Pepper and salt as per taste
- According to directions on package cook the pasta separate in two equal parts, one with red, and second with blue food coloring. And rinse with cold water separately until the water becomes clear.
- Now take a large bowl mix, blue and red pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, red bell pepper, artichoke hearts, red onion, and garbanzo beans. Pour in the Bernstein’s Cheese & Garlic Italian dressing and toss smoothly. Now add pepper and salt.
- It’s better to make the salad two days before serving and store in the fridge, while serving put more dressing and serve.
2. Delicious Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Bow tie pasta 16 oz.
- Italian dressing 1 ½ cups
- Chicken (canned) 10 oz.
- Celery chopped 1 cup
- Blueberries 1 pint
- Sweet red pepper 1cup
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Blue cheese 2 oz.
- Make pasta in accordance with package instructions, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Grab a large bowl to mix, chicken, pasta, onion, blueberries, parsley, celery and red pepper, and stir it to mix well.
- Spill the dressing on it and toss gently, then add pepper and salt.
- On the top of pasta, spread blue cheese and put in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Tempting Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Blueberries 4 oz.
- Orienchiette pasta 16 oz.
- Plum tomatoes (mini) 1 cup
- Lemon juice 1 lemon
- Almonds 10-15
- Garlic (crushed) 1/2tsp.
- Red onion 1/3 cup
- Olive oil 1/4 cup
- Pepper and salt to taste
- In accordance with package instructions prepare pasta, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and join tomatoes, blueberries, and basil in it.
- Whisk chopped onion, lemon juice, olive oil crushed garlic, pepper, and salt together in a small bowl.
- Now add this dressing to pasta salad and mix well gently, put in the fridge to make it cold before serve.
4. Chicken Bacon Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Farfalle pasta 1 pack
- Blue and red food coloring
- Chicken breast (shredded) 1 cup
- Bacon chopped 3/4 cup
- Cherry tomatoes 1 cup
- Peas (cooked) 1 cup
- Garlic powder 1/2tsp
- Ranch dressing 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese (grated) optional
- To taste salt and pepper
- Prepare pasta separately in three parts, one plain, second with blue, and third with red food coloring, as per instructions on the package, rinse with cold water and drain.
- First, boil peas, shred chicken, chop and cook bacon, and chop tomatoes.
- Take a pasta bowl to add plain pasta, tomatoes, peas, chicken, garlic powder, bacon, ranch dressing, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- At this step add blue and red pasta and mix again but gently.
- Cover it properly and place in refrigerator to make it cold at the time of serving add grated parmesan cheese on top if you desire.
5. Yummy Red White and Blue Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Classic pasta salad mix 1 pack
- Oil and water as required on pack
- Pepperoni slices 15-20
- Olives 1/2cup
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Cherry tomatoes 1 cup
- Basil leaves 2-3
- As per directions on pack cook rinse, and drain pasta.
- In a large bowl add oil, water and all seasoning ingredients, pasta, olive halves, tomato halves, cheese and pepperoni, and gently mix well.
- To make it chill put in the refrigerator, just before serving top will with beautiful basil leaves.