Celebrate the coming Holi 2017 with our traditional Holi Food, drinks and sweet milk with special Holi Recipes. As the Holi is coming on 12 March 2017 so, make your guests and family happy with delicious Holi Food on the Holi Festival 2017.
Holi, the festival of colors, is a Hindu festival celebrated worldwide, the day is also the best chance to eat the foods awakening senses and keeping our spirits high. We are including delicious and yummy snacks, bread, drinks in our Holi Foods and also Historical Holi Recipes. You can try them to enjoy during the Holi Celebration to make the day more fantastic. So get ready to throw bright colors everywhere and on everyone also enjoy the delicious Holi Foods.
Holi makes the relationships stronger by bridging all the social gaps between each other and bringing everyone closer. People celebrate Holi with a lot of fun; they share Heart -Touching Quotes of Holi with family and friends they also wish each other with Best Holi Festival Wishes. They share happiness on the day by sending Beautiful and Unique Holi Cards and Surprising Holi Gifts to their loved ones.
So on such a colorful event of Holi how we can forget Special and Delicious Holi Food, the festival completes with yummy food and desserts. We are providing you best Holi Food Ideas and Holi Recipes with HD Images of Holi Food and Holi Recipes. Go through and try your favorite one to make at the Holi Festival and to bring a cheerful smile on your loved one’s face.
Holi Food and Holi Recipes:
1. Thandai Holi Food:
Thandai is an exceptional and traditional Holi Food; the festival doesn’t complete without thandai. It is a sweet and creamy milk which a necessary Holi drink mixed with spices, nuts, rose petals, poppy seeds, and fennel served as refreshment on Holi.
2. Gujiya Holi Food:
Gujiya is also special Holi food made of flour or semolina with a filling of almonds, coconut, and cardamom or chocolate. Gujiya makes a mouthwatering delight completing the Holi festival celebrations.
3. Refreshing Ice-Cream Kulfi Holi Food:
Ice cream is also a very famous dessert and a big bump on the Holi, providing relief from heat and hotness. Traditional Holi ice cream is known as Kulfi with nuts to make people on the event, and the celebrations of Holi are incomplete without it.
4. Pistachio Roll Hoi Recipe:
An appetizing dish packed with pistachios and cashews made into fudge mostly made on different festivals. You can also prepare this particular recipe to give someone as a Sweet and Unique Holi Gift.
- Pistachio (powder) ¾ cup
- Sugar (powder) ¼ cup
- Green food color 2-3 drops
- Milk powder 1tbps
- Cardamom powder 1/6 t-spoon
- Butter or oil 1 t-spoon
- Water 3-4tbps
- Take a mixing bowl and add pistachio, green food color, and water in it.
- Mix these ingredients well and put milk powder and mix again.
- In a pan heat water and sugar to make one string consistency sugar syrup.
- Now add the mixture, butter and cardamom powder in it and cook until it leaves the pan.
- Put off the flame and roll the dough 1/2 inch thick.
- Roll the dough to make cylinder roll and cut into 2 inches long rolls and serve.
5. Almonds and Saffron Cupcakes Holi Recipe:
A special Holi Food to impress your loved ones and to win their hearts with delicious cupcakes.
- Almonds 20-25
- A pinch of saffron
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder ½ t-spoon
- Butter ½ cup
- Vegetable oil 1/3 cup
- ½ cup condense milk
- Yogurt/Curd 1/3 cup
- Almond essence 2-3 drops
- Almonds (chopped) for garnishing
- Saffron strands for garnishing
- First of all, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Soak saffron in hot milk, and chop the soaked and peeled almonds.
- Mix butter, condense milk, vegetable oil curd, and almond essence and mix well.
- Add baking powder, flour, soaked saffron and chopped almonds and mix.
- Fill the batter in cupcake rapes or molds and bake for 15 minutes.
- Now garnish with saffron, chopped almonds, and whisked cream and serve chilled.
6. Buttery Flatbread Holi Recipe:
A yummy flatbread you can serve in breakfast AT the event of Holi for starting the bright day.
- Flour 4 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter ½ cup
- Salt 1 t-spoon
- Oil to cook
Heat the butter to melt and add milk, flour, and salt and mix well.
Knead the batter and leave in a bowl covering it for at least 30 minutes.
Put the dough at floured place and slowly press and cut into eight pieces and make a ball with each piece.
Make these balls flat in circle or square and fry on medium heat from both sides, and serve hot with some dip.